Minutes from Hewett Committee meeting 12/10/2020
Helen McLean (Pitts), Kate Saccone, Debbie Kneebone (administrators)
Alice Klingberg (website designer)
Katie Kneebone (Facebook designer)
Bruce Hewett (over the phone)
- Link Facebook page to website and vice versa.
- Bruce, Katie & Alice added as administrators of the Facebook page.
- Kate to send the current email list to Alice for uploading to Gmail.
- Bruce accepted editor status of Facebook page.
- Alice to add committee meeting minutes to website.
- Alice to add to website that there will be no reunion in 2020 due to COVID-19.
- Talked about costs related to a payment portal and hosting being about $150 and domain name $40 per year.
- Kate as treasurer to send BSB & account details to Alice to add to the website for payment of books. There are currently 15 books available.
- Kate to check with Simon the printer if he has any other books or editions.
- Kate to finish newsletter and put it on the website and send via emails.
- Ask via emails and website for representatives from each of Charles Thomas's children to help collect family members email contacts.
- Katie suggested adding a donation and will bequests section to help with ongoing costs.
Set up a database system that allows family members to add their details themselves